If you don’t find the answer to your question below, please use the following contact form…
Lots of visitors drive around town and look at the various historic homes. Honey Grove has more than its share of historic homes encompassing various architectural periods. Honey Grove has residences that date from the 1860s.
Honey Grove has a broad array of churches to suit almost any faith. There are 24 churches in Honey Grove and its surrounding areas.
Honey Grove has a golf course on the Northside of town, along with a lake. Caddo National Grasslands is approximately 10 miles to the north of town. Davy Crockett Lake and Coffee Mill Lake are also located approximately 10 miles North of Honey Grove.
On several weekends throughout the year, events take place on the town square. The buildings of town square are largely intact from when most were built over 100 years ago.
- For water, contact City Hall via email or by phone at (903) 378-2323 and give them your new address.
- For electricity and gas, contact TXU Energy or your carrier of choice via the web or by phone at 1-800-242-9113 (Electicity) and 1-800-460-3030 (Gas) and give them your new address.
- For telephone, contact Frontier Communications or contact AT&T or your carrier of choice and give them your new address.
- For internet, Frontier Communincations or contact HughesNet (also, toll-free at 877-715-4820)
- For help with internet options, Reviews.com
- For TV, phone and internet, Frontier Communincations or contact DirectTV (DirectTV Resource) or 1-855-463-7359
- For Assistance in Choosing Utilities in our area, AllConnect.com
Please use this form to ask your question…